Mobile application development using native SDK allows the developer to utilize the full power of the platform. X-Value Technologies has experience in developing Native mobile applications in the following platforms.
- iPhone Development
- Android Development
- Windows Phone Development
- BlackBerry Development
- Symbian Development
Our development capabilities extend the whole gamut of mobile technologies mentioned below:
- GPS – Tracking, Reverse Geocoding and Geofencing
- Augmented Reality
- In App Purchase
- Ad Integration AdMob/iAD
- App Localization and Universal app development
- OAuth Authentication
- Push Notification
- Social Media Integration (FB, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Tumblr, Instagram)
- Gyroscopy/Movement Based
- Audio/Video Streaming
- Animation for Games
- Game Physics
- Integration of Game Center/Open Feint/ Tapjoy etc
- Leaderboard Integration
- Artificial Intelligence Games
- BarCode Scanning (QR/Bar)
- E-com Integration
- Analytics Integration
- Face Recognition Tools and techniques
- NFC/Mobile Wallet
Native application development for multiple platforms can be a costly and time consuming affair. For enterprises that want apps running on more platforms but still want to cut down development costs and time to market hybrid applications offer an alternative way.
Hybrid apps combine the power of the new web technologies like HTML5 and CSS3 as well as native SDK to create powerful apps that can be cost effective by 30 to 40%. The development of hybrid applications has been further made simple by the use of powerful frameworks like jQuery Mobile / jqTouch/Sencha etc. Hybrid applications are also a good fit for cases where both a mobile website and apps need to be developed.
X-Value Technologies has experience in developing hybrid applications in iPhone & android platforms and has capabilities in architecting complex hybrid application frameworks.
Using HTML5’s offline storage capabilities, hybrid applications can also be used to develop applications that require web connectivity but not at all times.
Multi Platform tool based applications are an alternative to hybrid application development when developing mobile applications for multiple platforms. However multiplatform have an advantage over hybrid applications in that they do not require the knowledge of Native SDKs.
With in-depth knowledge & expertise of HTML5, CSS3, jQuery Mobile, jqTouch, Sencha etc., X-value technologies helps its clients to embrace multi platform mobile app development strategy leveraging various tools such as PhoneGap, Titanium etc.
X-Value Technologies can help you in the following process:
- Analyzing client’s requirements to check if is suitable for multi platform tool based development
- Helping clients choose the most appropriate multi platform mobile application development tool (PhoneGap / Titanium / MoSync etc.)
- Cost-Benefit analysis of using multi platform tools based mobile application development over Native application development.